It’s contest time!
Do you have the oldest water heater? We’re giving away a brand-new water heater to the person who can prove theirs is the oldest!
Prize details (valued up to $1,500!)
The winner of this contest will win a Bradford White gas or electric water heater, holding up to 50 gallons, depending on the client’s space and needs. This prize is worth up to $1,500!
- The participant must be the legal homeowner of the property, not a tenant.
- The water heater age must be validated via a free inspection by Justin Dorsey Plumbing before the new water heater will be installed. Once a winner has been chosen, we will work with you to schedule the inspection and subsequent installation.
Contest entry instructions:
- Visit our Justin Dorsey Plumbing Facebook page.
- Like and follow our page.
- Find the post pinned to the top of our page, detailing the contest instructions.
- Comment on the post with:
A picture of you standing next to your old water heater, holding a paper with the install month and year clearly written on it.
- Deadline for entry is Sunday, Aug. 19!
How do I find out how old my water heater is?
Installation dates can typically be found on the “rating plate” or manufacturer’s label attached to the side of your water heater. If you don’t see a specific date, write down the serial number and contact your manufacturer to find out how to decode the age of your water heater from the serial number. You may also be able to find out your manufacturer’s serial number decoding process with a Google search.