Clean, safe and dependable running water isn’t a luxury — it’s an absolute necessity!
Many Central Indiana homes, especially those in the more rural corners of our community, rely on private wells and pumps to supply their running water. While homeowners enjoy the freedom of no monthly water bill from a local municipality, that benefit does come with some added due diligence necessary to ensure the quality of their water and functionality of well pumps over time.
From Lebanon to Martinsville, Crawfordsville to Greenwood and everywhere in between, the well and pump service experts at Justin Dorsey Plumbing look forward to keeping your home’s underground water supply flowing smoothly and safely.
- Fast, Reliable Well and Pump Service: Justin Dorsey Plumbing has inspected, serviced, installed and replaced countless private wells throughout Central Indiana, keeping Hoosier families’ water supplies flowing safely and reliably. Whether it’s your well’s pump, electrical wiring, pressure control, filter, tank or other parts and equipment, our technicians can diagnose the problem fast, give honest advice and quickly make high-quality repairs to get your home’s private well water flowing smoothly again.
- 24-Hour Availability: Our technicians are experienced and highly trained in the common issues with residential wells. Emergency service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, in Avon, Plainfield, Greencastle, Indianapolis and surrounding areas. Just give us a call, and we’ll get someone out as soon as possible ─ often within an hour. Our goal is to resolve problems quickly and keep your home running smoothly.
- Strange Sights, Sounds, Smells and Tastes: If your home’s pipes are making loud humming, groaning or growling sounds, problems could be arising with your well pump and it should be inspected as soon as possible. If there’s a noticeable change in your water’s taste, smell or appearance, it should be tested. Other signs of trouble with your well include an unexpected spike in your electricity bill from a continuously running pump or sputtering sinks indicating air in your pipes. Call Justin Dorsey Plumbing for a fast, reliable inspection and repair for any well or well water issues.
- Maintenance: To ensure good water quality and a functioning well pump, routine maintenance is essential. With our Value-Rate Service Agreement, you can keep your home’s well running smoothly with an annual inspection and other benefits.
Value-Rate Service Agreement
- 12% discount on repairs labor
- Preferred status for first-in-line appointments
- Annual inspection of plumbing systems